For emerging businesses that are just beginning to grow and establish themselves, Boudreaux, Henderson & Company, LLP offers a Level 1 package of services built to meet your unique needs. From traditional accounting and support services to integrated business solutions, we can customize this package to provide your company with the perfect mix of services to help you succeed.
Our Level 1 package includes:
(choose one of the following three options)
1) Bookkeeping Services – on our system from your source documents
2) In-house Accounting System and financial statements on your system
3) In-house Accounting on CBS which downloads your data to our system
– Preparation of monthly or quarterly financial statements or review of in-house statements.
– Reconciliation of supporting ledgers including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
– Preparation of monthly or quarterly adjusting journal entries.
– Assisting staff with transactions that are outside your day-to-day business.
– Biannual meeting to review financial results and develop strategies.
– Annual tax planning meeting after the ninth or tenth month in your fiscal year.
– Preparation of federal and state business income tax returns.
– Preparation of income tax returns for individual business owners.
The following additional customized services may be added to this package:
• Preparation of bank reconciliation from unopened bank statement.
• Analyzing capital acquisitions (lease vs. buy, feasibility).
• Business Literacy Training on using financials in your business.
• Preparation of annual profit plan (budget with two to three key performance indicators).
• SWOT Analysis and development of graphic one-year action plan (four hours).
• DISC profiles to assist in employee management.
• Net portal to view documents 24/7.
• Assistance with hiring of personnel (includes DISC profile).
• Technology training on accounting system.
• Assistance with required organizational documentation and records (minutes, etc.).
• Set-up and maintenance of personnel files.
• Fraud audit.
• Development of written policies and procedures.
• Group facilitation (periodic meetings, specific issues).